交流评论、关注点赞

  • Facebook Icon脸书专页
  • telegram Icon翻墙交流电报群
  • telegram Icon电报频道
  • RSS订阅禁闻RSS/FEED订阅

【中英字幕】川普总统10月5日出院后对全国讲话:我是你们的领袖,我愿冒险冲在前面,带领国家重获荣光;不要恐惧,不要让它主宰你的生活,要勇敢,要小心,疫苗很快将到来

2020年10月06日 9:04 PDF版 分享转发

作者: 电视 , 文章内容并不代表本网立场和观点。

【中英字幕】川普总统10月5日出院后对全国讲话:我是你们的领袖,我愿冒险冲在前面,带领国家重获荣光;不要恐惧,不要让它主宰你的生活,要勇敢,要小心,疫苗很快将到来

视频取自总统推特:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313267615083761665?s=20
发布于美东时间2020年10月5日20:00

视频内容如下:
I just left Walter Reed Medical Center, and it’s really something very special.
我刚刚离开沃尔特-里德医疗中心,
这真的是很特别的事情。
The doctors, the nurses, the first responders and I learned so much about coronavirus.
医生、护士、急救人员(都很棒)
我学到了很多关于冠状病毒的知识。
And one thing that’s for certain.
而有一点是肯定的。
Don’t let it dominate you.
不要让(病毒)支配你。
Don’t be afraid of it.
不要怕它。
You’re gonna beat it.
你要打败它。

Ad:美好不容错过,和家人朋友一起享受愉快时光,现在就订票

We have the best medical equipment.
我们有最好的医疗设备。
We have the best medicines all developed recently.
我们有最好的药物,都是最近开发的。
And you’re going to beat it.
而你要打败它。
I went I didn’t feel so good.
我去了医院,当时我感觉不太好。
And two days ago, I could have left two days ago.
而两天前,我本可以在两天前离开。
Two days ago, I felt great, like better than I have in a long time.
两天前,我就感觉很好,比很久以来都要好。
I said just recently.
我刚刚才说。
Better than 20 years ago.
比20年前好。

Don’t let it dominate.
不要让病毒支配你。
Don’t let it take over your lives.
不要让它占据你的生活。
Don’t let that happen.
不要让这种情况发生。
We’re the greatest country in the world.
我们是世界上最伟大的国家。
We’re going back.
我们要恢复了
We’re going back to work.
我们要恢复工作了。
We’re going to be out front.
我们要冲在前面。
As your leader I had to do that.
作为你们的领袖,我不得不这么做。
I knew there’s danger to it, but I had to do it.
我知道这很危险,但我不得不这么做。
I stood out front.
我站在前面。
I led.
我带头。

Nobody that’s a leader would not do what I did.
没有一个领袖不会像我这样做。
And I know there’s a risk.
而且我知道有风险。
There’s a danger.
有危险。
But that’s OK.
但这没关系。
And now I’m better.
现在我好了。
And maybe I’m immune.
也许我免疫了。

I don’t know.
我也不知道
But don’t let it dominate your lives.
但不要让它主宰你的生活。
Get out there.
勇敢些
Be careful.
小心点
We have the best medicines in the world.
我们有世界上最好的药品。
And it all happened very shortly.
而这一切都发生得很快。
And they’re all getting approved and the vaccines are coming momentarily.
而且这些药品都在得到批准,
疫苗【小编推荐:显微镜学家发表对四家疫苗公司的成分分析】很快就会来了。

Thank you very much.
非常感谢你们。
And Walter Reed, what a group of people!
还有沃尔特-里德,这是一群怎样优秀的人啊!
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你们。
【号外】华尔街电视开办姊妹频道“今日华尔街”,欢迎订阅! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfuHccQx24n0GiT9VekIdWg

专属电报群:https://t.me/wallsttv
加入会员:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs7elJEjfHfLUEZ7HUbUlUw/join
#华尔街电视 #华尔街网报 #华尔街电视
#StayHome and follow the news #WithMe
#大家一起#宅在家 追新闻
*****************************************************
华尔街电视是总部设在纽约的财经新媒体,主要报导财经、时尚、地产、娱乐、教育、美食,健康和科技等。

WallStTV is a U.S. based Chinese language lifestyle media, covering a wide range of interests and introducing global lifestyle content to Chinese speaking audiences worldwide.

Website: http://wallsttv.com/
WallStTV: http://goo.gl/oXKmCG
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WallStTV/
: https://www.facebook.com/WallStTV/
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/Wallsttv/
Email: [email protected]

如何加速观看YouTube?

【中英字幕】10月5日出院后对全国讲话:我是你们的领袖,我愿冒险冲在前面,带领国家重获荣光;不要恐惧,不要让它主宰你的生活,要勇敢,要小心,很快将到来

喜欢、支持,请转发分享↓Follow Us 责任编辑:石岚