为什么Gmail2014/12/26号在中国被封锁

中国人权论坛提供中国人权状况交流,中国人权报告,中国人权纪录,中国的人权问题,中国人权现状,中国人权白皮书探讨交流。
  • Advertisement
本贴由热心网友分享,或收集于网络,如侵犯您的权益,请及时联系我们删除。如发现其它问题,请点帖子右上角的倒三角图标举报该帖。

为什么Gmail2014/12/26号在中国被封锁

帖子在英国的中国访难民徐科技 » 2015年1月6日

Subject: Why Blocked gmail in China

I am writing to ask for your investigation of the case of zhengzhou MiFeng paper-Making Co.ltd. and my case in the UK led to Gmail was blocked in China on 26/12/2014.

21:15, 26/12/2014(UK time) there were 3 cars which are following me when I was working. Registration numbers are: BK58KZW(red color), Y231UBC (black color), the old man driver of black has been approached and talked by me face to face. They failed this illegal action of kidnapping then secretly remove me to China or kill me in the UK. This led to gmail was blocked because I use gmails only.

I know exactly what happened for Google on 19:22. 18/06/2009. I submitted and explained this in my report (paragraph 190 of my appeal report to the immigration tribunal) for both Home Office of the UK, and immigration tribunal in 2010.

My name is keji XU, a Chinese refugee in the UK. Zhengzhou MiFeng Paper-Making Co.Ltd. case is involved Chinese Premier LI Keqiang, other Chinese communist high profile, and famous figures of the UK.

Every times as Google was blocked in China which all happened in key stages of my life since 5/05/2009, corruption communist officers illegally took my factory and gave to coal mine boss CHEN HaiChao (陈海潮) and CHEN Zhongjian (陈中建) for free.

Please see attachments about I could not submit my case to the CIA website and my feet harmed in my office in the Warwick manufacture group of the university of Warwick.

Please see following a litter I could not submit to the CIA.

I am writing to ask for your help of regarding my safety in the uk.

Chinese intelligence and its agents in the uk who try to illegally remove me secretly back to China or kill me in the uk. It has been happened in 2009, 2012, and 2013. I believe there is a new illegal action before 12/Jan/2015 or before 25/Jan/2015.

I have been dragged and forcibly detailed in the mental health hospitals twice on 13 March 2013, and 11 May 2013, I asked uk police for legal documents when first time I went to Coventry police station and report someone followed me, and other illegal actions on me such as unknown poison gas in my office in Warwick manufacturing group in 2012.

second time 2 police and Coventry crisis team went to my house. Police rejected my request for having a lawyer in Coventry police station on 13/03/2013. I have not got any legal document about this two illegal arrests even so my MP chased ICPP( case ref 2013/008054, john Fahy, ipcc uk).

My university as the university of Warwick lost my key documents twice at key stages of my life. Chinese ambassador in 2009, madam FU Ying has visited my department and talked with vice-Chancellor prof Nigel. their conversation has been questioned in the uk's immigration tribunal in 2010.

My case Home office ref: X106671,
My appeal in the immigration tribunal ref AA/05442/2010,
I submitted a report is 1600 pages.

OiA/16818/12, office of the independent adjudicator for higher education of the uk
My Chinese passport G10492998
Chinese Id: 410126660312003

My situation is worsted after I have been granted asylum in the uk. I have asked all leaders of three main parties of the uk for a help when I was detained in mental health hospitals but only Deputy PM Nick replied my letters. Please do not transfer my case to the uk's intelligence.

My name is keji XU, a Chinese refugee in the UK. Zhengzhou MiFeng Paper-Making Co.Ltd. case is involved Chinese Premier LI Keqiang, other Chinese communist high profile, and famous figures of the UK.

Google search key words:" keji xu Warwick" or "Keji xu xinmi" "or keji xu Zhengzhou" or "keji xu zhengzhou Mifeng" or "xinxing coal mine accident" or " Zhaigou coal mine coal mine accident ", "keji xu Warwick university" "keji xu motivate saff","keji xu coach CEO"
Tel: 0044(0)7403000877
please more details about my story:
Blog:http://96mfpbloodshedincident.blogspot.com/?spref=tw
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/kejix1

:https://m.facebook.com/xu.keji.7/posts/127714350763284
Public letter to PM David Cameron

following me on twitter
@kejixuwarwick
@kayshu2010
在英国的中国访难民徐科技
用户主题集
用户的贴子