交流评论、关注点赞

  • Facebook Icon脸书专页
  • telegram Icon翻墙交流电报群
  • telegram Icon电报频道
  • RSS订阅禁闻RSS/FEED订阅

【中英字幕】川普总统10月7日对全国致辞:我感染新冠实是上帝恩典,必将让中国付出巨大代价!用再生元是我的主意,将部署军队迅速派发至全国医院,免费使用!

2020年10月08日 7:18 PDF版 分享转发

作者: 华尔街电视 , 文章内容并不代表本网立场和观点。

【中英字幕】川普总统10月7日对全国致辞:我感染新冠实是上帝恩典,必将让中国付出巨大代价!用再生元是我的主意,将部署军队迅速派发至全国医院,免费使用!

视频取自推特:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313959702104023047?s=20
发布于美东时间2020年10月7日5:50PM
内容如下:
Hi, perhaps you recognize me, it’s your favorite president.
嗨,也许你认出我了,这是你最喜欢的总统。
And I’m standing in front of the Oval Office at the White House, which is always an exciting place to be.
而我正站在白宫的椭圆形办公室前,这总是一个令人兴奋的地方。
I got back a day ago from Walter Reed Medical Center.
我一天前从沃尔特里德医疗中心回来了。
I spent four days there and I didn’t have to.
我在那里呆了四天,我不用呆那么久。

I could’ve stayed at the White House, but the doctors said, because you’re president, let’s do it.
我本可以留在白宫,但医生说,
因为你是总统,所以我们要这么做。
I said, fine, you tell me what to do and I’m going to listen.
我说,好吧,你告诉我怎么做,我就听你的。
These are great professionals.
这些都是伟大的专业人士。
They’ve done a fantastic job.
他们的工作非常出色。
And by the way, not only at Walter Reed, all over the country, we have the greatest doctors in the world.
顺便说一句,不仅在沃尔特-里德,
在全国各地,我们都有世界上最伟大的医生。

Ad:美好不容错过,和家人朋友一起享受愉快时光,现在就订票

We have the greatest nurses, the greatest first responders, law enforcement, by the way, incredible firefighters, everybody.
我们有最棒的护士,最棒的急救人员,还有执法部门,
顺便说一下,不可思议的棒的救火队员,每个人都是。
They’re just great.
他们真伟大。
We have great people.
我们有优秀的人。
This is a great country.
这是一个伟大的国家。
But I spent four days there.
但我在那里呆了四天。
And I went in and I wasn’t feeling so hot.
而我进去后,我感觉不好。

And within a very short period of time, they gave me Regeneron.
而在很短的时间内,他们给了我Regeneron(再生元)。
It’s called Regeneron and other things, too.
它的名字叫Regeneron,还有其他的东西。
But I think this was the key.
但我认为这才是关键。
But they gave me Regeneron.
但他们给了我Regeneron。
And it was like, unbelievable.
而这就像,不可思议。
I felt good immediately.
我立刻感觉良好。
I felt as good three days ago as I do now.
我三天前的感觉和现在一样好。
So I just want to say we have Regeneron.
所以我只想说我们有Regeneron。
We have a very similar drug from Eli Lilly, and they are coming out.
我们有一个非常类似的药物从Eli Lilly公司,他们即将推出。

And we’re trying to get them on an emergency basis.
我们正试图让他们在紧急情况下授权。
We’ve authorized it.
我们已经授权了。
I’ve authorized it.
我已经授权了
And if you’re in the hospital and you’re feeling really bad, I think we’re going to work it so that you get them and you’re going to get them free.
如果你在里,你感觉非常糟糕,
我认为我们要让你得到它们,而且免费。
And especially if you’re a senior, we’re going to get you in there quick.
特别是如果你是老人,
我们会让你快速得到。
We have hundreds of thousands of doses that are just about ready.
我们有几十万剂的剂量,就快准备好了。
I have emergency use authorization all set.
我的紧急使用授权已经全部设置好了。
And we got to get it signed now.
我们现在得把它签署了。

And you’re going to get better.
而且你会恢复。
You’re going to get better really fast.
你会很快好起来的。
This is the kind of things that nobody even thought of a few months ago.
这是几个月前根本没有人想到的事情。
The job that the scientists, the labs, everybody have done is incredible.
科学家、实验室、每个人所做的工作都是不可思议的。
In addition to that, you have various other drugs that help a lot.
除此之外,还有其他各种药物,对你有很大的帮助。
But these I view these are… now they call them therapeutic.
但这些我认为这些是……现在他们称之为疗法。
But to me, it wasn’t therapeutic.
但对我来说,这不是治疗。

It just made me better.
只是让我更好。
OK. I call that a cure.
好吧,我叫它治愈药方。
So I want to get these things done.
所以我想把这些事情做好。
So we have to get them done.
所以我们必须把它们做完。
We have to get them approved.
我们必须让他们获得批准。
I want to get them to the hospitals where people are feeling badly.
我想把它们送到病患的医院。
It’s much more important to me than the vaccine.
对我来说,这比疫苗【小编推荐:显微镜学家发表对四家疫苗公司的成分分析】重要得多。

But on the vaccines, we have many companies that are in final stages for the vaccines.
但是在疫苗方面,我们有很多公司的疫苗已经进入最后阶段。
Johnson and Johnson, Moderna. Pfizer.
强生公司,Moderna公司。辉瑞公司。
All great companies, but many of them.
都是伟大的公司,很多公司。
And we’re gonna have a great vaccine very, very shortly.
我们很快就会有一个很好的疫苗。
I think we should have it before the election.
我想我们应该在选举前就拿到它。
But frankly, the politics gets involved and that’s okay.
但坦率地说,政治牵扯到了,这也好。

They want to play their games.
他们想玩他们的游戏。
It’s going to be right after the election.
在选举之后就会有疫苗了。
But we did it.
但我们做到了。
Nobody else.
没有其他人。
Nobody else would have been able to do it.
别人是做不到的。
The FDA has acted as quickly as they’ve ever acted in history.
美国食品和药物管理局的行动速度之快,堪称历史上之最。
There’s never been a time and no presidents have ever pushed him like I pushed him either.
从来没有过,也没有哪位总统像我这样催促它们。

如何加速观看YouTube?

【中英字幕】总统10月7日对全国致辞:我感染新冠实是恩典,必将让中国付出巨大代价!用再生元是我的主意,将部署迅速派发至全国医院,免费使用!

喜欢、支持,请转发分享↓Follow Us 责任编辑:金兰